Interested in joining our team? We are always looking for highly qualified people who can relate well with students and clearly teach advanced academic concepts! Below are the steps you can expect in the process. Contact us today with any questions.
- Some basics. Email us this basic info: how many hours you want to tutor (10 hour minimum), your availability in the evenings and weekends, how many years you could see yourself tutoring with us (1 full year minimum) and what subjects (only upper level math and/or science and/or ACT need apply) you could pass a content test in (See study guides below).
- 30 minute or less introductory interview.
- Reference checks and reviewing of content test study guides: ACT practice test, pre-calculus, calculus, AP statistics, physics, chemistry, biology, & Spanish.
- Interview with CEO.
- Background check. All candidates must pass a fingerprint background check to work with students!
- Passing content tests.
- Trial period. We start setting up new tutors with a few new students and monitor feedback carefully before sending them lots of students. We want to make sure the tutor is a good fit for the company and the company is a good fit for the tutor.
- Team member!!! After the trial period, you get to enjoy some great new perks as a team member!